SATELLITE FOOTBALL ANNUAL CONTRIBUTION
The full cost of our team expenses is not covered by Brevard County Schools. As a result, all players are asked to make an annual contribution that equals their “fair share” of the annual cost for the SHS Football program. Annual “fair share” contributions for ALL PLAYERS are $300/player (see itemized explanation below). Contributions are required to be processed/arranged through the Satellite Touchdown Club (TDC) for ALL PLAYERS participating in Spring & Summer (including participating rising 9th Graders) by the end of school. If your contribution is processed/arranged AFTER the end of the school year, the Summer Strength & Speed Camp is not included and must be processed in addition to your annual contribution ($120). Process/arrange your contribution early! If you are an incoming 9th Grader that begins in the Fall, your contribution is required to be processed by August 15th. If you have two or more players, the contribution is discounted to $450.
All contributions, to include donations, are tax-deductible. It is critical and expected that all players contribute their “fair share” to the team and participate in ALL fundraisers. Payment plans and additional options available (extra fundraising, volunteering, hardship cases, etc.) on a case-by-case basis, please contact the TDC directly. We would never not allow a student to play if they cannot pay the fee. However, we ask that families communicate the need for financial assistance in advance so the TDC can discuss & approve additional contribution options.
What is covered by your annual "fair share" contribution?
- Equipment Rental (Helmet, Pads, Game Uniforms, Practice Uniforms, Mouth Piece, Girdle)
- Hydration Equipment / Brand New AED Defibrillator for sudden cardiac issues / Metal Tub for heat stress
- Reconditioning of all equipment which is required by law
- Team Out of County/State Travel – Our goal is to travel as a team at least once per season!
- Spirit Pack, Travel Polo & Bag, Additional Shirts (T-Shirt, Shorts & Misc. Spirit Shirts)
- Pre-Game Meals & Half Time Snacks at all Games (Varsity & JV) / Pre-Post Workout Nutrition
- Filming of Games with HUDL Web-Based Video System (Player Highlights & College Recruiting)
- Certified Strength & Speed Coach for All Weightlifting & Training (Summer Strength Camp Included)
- Medical Personnel at all Home Games / Chiropractor Services & Team Physician
- Summer Recruiting Camp Transportation Service / 7on7 Camps & Gear
- Weight Room & Field House Beautification (Posters / Pictures / Alumni Wall of Fame)
- Contribution Also Includes: Maintenance of equipment room & field equipment, game-day experience &
field beautification, laundry services, major equipment purchases, in-county transportation expenses,
officials expenses, hydration expenses, Field paint and other items so our field can host games according to FHSAA requirements.
Player Contribution - PROCESS NOW:
For Financial Assistance, please Print, Complete, and Submit the Request form to the TDC
Note: Due to safety concerns and program policy, we will be unable to issue full equipment to any player in the Fall until their annual contribution is processed or additional contribution options are approved through the TDC based on need.